- – Experienced and trained coaches with decades of experience in high level athletic programs.
- – Access to different training facilities at a variety of locations in Stratford and St. Marys.
- – Club T-shirt. After all, we are excited to be Sabrecats, so we wear it proudly!
- – Custom club clothing orders.
- – A variety of competitive experiences depending on your goals and skill level.
- – Competitive memberships have ALL meet entries covered by the club.
- – A new athletic family to improve and excel with!
We offer a choice between two programs for the fall of 2021. Training will begin on Saturday, September 11th. More information will come from specific coaches.
1) Our Recreational XC Membership offers training that focuses on building skill, being active and healthy, and gaining confidence in oneself.
2) Our Competitive XC Program offers athletes a path towards competitive experiences, challenging each individual to set lofty goals, to work hard and to push themselves against the best in the province.
Please use the following link, https://www.trackiereg.com/stratfordsabrecats to register for the Stratford Sabrecats Track Club. As always, if you have questions, contact us.
At this time, we just have no way of securing indoor spaces due to Covid-19 restrictions. It is our hope that in January we may be able to return to some form of indoor training, but at this time, we just can’t make promises to offer indoor training.
In April 2022, we will be again offering our track and field events programming as well as our Development Group, and a new Senior Development Group.
Our Track and Field Events programming offers kids the opportunity to join one, or two different groups to train hard to gain skill and success in specific events. These groups work towards proficiency and skill development with a possible eye on competitive experiences. We offer Sprints, Hurdles, High Jump, Horizontal Jumps, Endurance events and Throws.
Our Development Group gives kids from ages 6-8 experience in all aspects of track and field. Our Senior Development Group, which will debut in April 2022 will offer older kids Aged 9-? the opportunity to experience many different events, so they get a more varied experience in track and field.
Before submitting your online Registration, please read the following information:
AO General Code of Conduct – General-Code-of-Conduct-Policy-Final-28June2019
ROWAN”S LAW (Concussion Resources, choose applicable age)