- – Experienced and trained coaches with decades of experience in high level athletic programs.
- – Access to different training facilities at a variety of locations in Stratford and St. Marys.
- – Club T-shirt. After all, we are excited to be Sabrecats, so we wear it proudly!
- – Custom club clothing orders.
- – A variety of competitive experiences depending on your goals and skill level.
- – Competitive memberships have ALL meet entries covered by the club.
- – A new athletic family to improve and excel with!
2022 Registration information is available by contacting Ian Morton through our contact page, here on our website. If you are a current member, you can email Coach Morton directly! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Track and Field Events programming offers kids the opportunity to join one, or two different groups to train hard to gain skill and success in specific events. These groups work towards proficiency and skill development with a possible eye on competitive experiences. We offer Sprints, Hurdles, High Jump, Horizontal Jumps, Endurance events and Throws. We will soon also offer Pole Vault for those interested in a high flying challenge.
Our Development Group gives kids from ages 6-9 experience in all aspects of track and field. Our Senior Development Group is for kids aged 10-12, and provides the opportunity to experience many different events, so they get a more varied experience in track and field, while also working more on technical skills. Then of course we have our open groups for 13 plus. More of a dedicated focus on skill and technical development, long term goal-setting, while still offering the chance to different events in track and field.
With your online Registration, you are required to read the following information:
AO General Code of Conduct – General-Code-of-Conduct-Policy-Final-28June2019
ROWAN”S LAW (Concussion Resources, choose applicable age)